This recipe is absolutely to die for with no guilt whatsoever! It’s an easy and delicious treat to whip up on Easter morning to impress your friends and family regardless if they’re vegan or not!
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup organic raw clear agave
- 1 Tb. organic unrefined coconut oil
- dash of Himalayan salt
Chocolate Cacao Mousse:
- 2 large avocados, mashed
- 1/4 cup organic raw clear agave
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/2 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1 1/2 Tb. organic vanilla extract
- 2 Tb. organic unrefined coconut oil
- 1 can of reduced fat (or “light”) coconut milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate VeganSmart
Ideally, it would be nice to do this in a food processor, but because I don’t have one, I used my NutriBullet which worked just fine. Just use whatever you have on hand. Additionally, if possible, use as many organic ingredients as you can!
- For the crust, combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until everything is combined. Press this mixture into an 8×8 dish or divide it into individual mini mason jars for portion control and easy access.
- For the mousse, peel and cut the avocados. combine all of the ingredients in the food processor or high-speed blender (after you’ve cleaned it out, of course) and blend until everything is light and fluffy. Spread the mousse on top of your coconut crust.
- Top with additional shredded coconut and chopped dark chocolate. Other options include goji berries for added antioxidant power or hemp seeds for even more omega-3s.
- Cover and chill the pie for 3-6 hours.
After that, it’s all yours! Have at it and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Try these delicious Guilt-Free: Gluten-Free and Vegan Pancakes
Making a dairy-free sundae can be simple with the right ingredients! You can add as many or as little toppings and sauces as you like. SuperFan Jaclyn has created this dairy-free sundae and used our Chocolate VeganSmart as her special topping. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Dairy-free Ice Cream
- Chocolate VeganSmart
- Dates (crushed)
To make the Chocolate syrup simple combine the VeganSmart, water and agave. Adding more or less water based on the consistency of your choice. Pour all over your ice cream and top it off with crushed dates. Enjoy!
With only a couple days away to Christmas, who isn’t craving the holiday favorite, eggnog? This one with a twist, protein! This vegan eggnog recipe is thick and creamy, it will taste like you’re indulging in a sinful shake, but in reality it’s full of fiber, protein, healthy fats, calcium and more! Here’s what you’ll need:
TV host and actress, Jenny Wolf submitted this vegan banana vanilla pudding that tastes so much like a frozen pudding! The rich and creamy coconut almond milk compliments the banana’s unique taste perfectly. Spotted and very ripe bananas work best for this recipe.
Creamy, slightly tart, perfectly sweet and 100% irresistible, our SuperFan Brittany created the perfect recipe for a VeganSmart Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake. Better than real cheesecake and the perfect healthy blend, this simple dessert can feed a crowd or just you. Taste tested and approved by our foodie friends who weren’t even vegan! We even like this better than traditional cheesecake! Here’s what you’ll need:
A winning combination of flavors comes alive in this recipe from our SuperFan Jaclyn. Oats, pumpkin, and cranberries, makes these muffins the perfect healthy fall treat. Just like Jaclyn’s friends your guests will never know that these delicious muffins are loaded with protein, healthy carbs and are low in sugar! Here’s what you’ll need: