This recipe is absolutely to die for with no guilt whatsoever! It’s an easy and delicious treat to whip up on Easter morning to impress your friends and family regardless if they’re vegan or not!
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup organic raw clear agave
- 1 Tb. organic unrefined coconut oil
- dash of Himalayan salt
Chocolate Cacao Mousse:
- 2 large avocados, mashed
- 1/4 cup organic raw clear agave
- 1/4 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 stevia packet
- 1/2 cup raw organic cacao powder
- 1 1/2 Tb. organic vanilla extract
- 2 Tb. organic unrefined coconut oil
- 1 can of reduced fat (or “light”) coconut milk
- 1 scoop Chocolate VeganSmart
Ideally, it would be nice to do this in a food processor, but because I don’t have one, I used my NutriBullet which worked just fine. Just use whatever you have on hand. Additionally, if possible, use as many organic ingredients as you can!
- For the crust, combine all of the ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until everything is combined. Press this mixture into an 8×8 dish or divide it into individual mini mason jars for portion control and easy access.
- For the mousse, peel and cut the avocados. combine all of the ingredients in the food processor or high-speed blender (after you’ve cleaned it out, of course) and blend until everything is light and fluffy. Spread the mousse on top of your coconut crust.
- Top with additional shredded coconut and chopped dark chocolate. Other options include goji berries for added antioxidant power or hemp seeds for even more omega-3s.
- Cover and chill the pie for 3-6 hours.
After that, it’s all yours! Have at it and enjoy!
Like this recipe? Try these delicious Guilt-Free: Gluten-Free and Vegan Pancakes
It can be really hard to go out for brunch with your friends knowing that you won’t be able to get a huge stack of pancakes, or French toast, or just about any other sweet breakfast dishes, but don’t be discouraged! Try inviting your friends over for brunch and find some recipes online to try out!
My favorite pancake recipe is from One Ingredient Chef. These pancakes will fool anyone into thinking they’re just as decadent as their non-vegan counterpart! They’re gluten-free, vegan, guilt free, and not to mention delicious! Here’s the recipe:
- 1 cup Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
First make your flax “egg” by combining 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed with 2.5 tablespoons of water. Whisk these together in a bowl and set aside for 5 minutes to thicken.
Now it’s on to make the batter.Mix the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, make your “buttermilk” by combining your almond milk and vinegar. Then add the melted coconut oil, vanilla, and finally your flax egg. Whisk vigorously to combine.
Finally, pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir together. Since there is no gluten, whisk thoroughly until no lumps remain.
The pan should be very hot to ensure maximum fluffiness. Add a drop of oil to your pan. Drop your batter into the pan and wait until you see bubbles forming on top. Then flip then and wait another 90 seconds.
Top with anything you like, from fruit or berries, to earth balance and maple syrup.
If you love chocolate, then this decadent raw “Ferrero Rocher” styled shake will satisfy your sweet tooth. Here’s what you’ll need:
Related: Vegan Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe
- 2 tbsp. Navitas Raw Cocoa
- 2 scoops Chocolate Total Soy
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. hazelnut butter
- 3 ice cubes
Our Total Soy can help you reduce cholesterol. Over 40 clinical studies on Soy Protein and cholesterol reduction led the Food & Drug Administration to declare that “25 grams of Soy Protein daily, in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.” Just one delicious 8 oz. shake with our Total Soy supplies more than half of the suggested amount of Soy Protein daily.
Perfect for a post-workout drink or a late-night snack, this delicious and decadent vegan vanilla chai shake is packed with tons of protein for a guilt-free delight!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 or more cups of Flax Milk (depending on how you like the consistency of your shakes)
- 1 scoop of Vanilla VeganSmart
- 1 scoop of Chai VeganSmart
- A few ice cubes
Blend it all up and top it off with cinnamon for an extra boost of taste and healthy antioxidants.
Getting up and at it in the mornings may seem tough at times, but when you have this morning sunrise shake handy your metabolism can get a kick start and leave you feeling satisfied. Here’s what you’ll get when you mix two super-fruits and our VeganSmart: nutrient-rich, antioxidants like vitamin C, 20g non-GMO protein, 22 vitamins and minerals and more!
- (2) 1/2 c grape fruit juice freshly squeezed
- 3 strawberries
- 1 scoop Vanilla VeganSmart
Blend and enjoy.
Enjoyed this recipe? Check out Kristy’s Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes!
For anyone who’s having trouble making the transition to veganism or anyone who is faltering from their vegan lifestyle, remember you always have choices! If you’re craving something meaty or creamy, there are tons of substitutes so you can fulfill that craving while remaining faithful to your new vegan lifestyle.
One of your greatest tools is the internet! There are recipes for everything online! One that I found recently was for vegan jackfruit lettuce wraps. Jackfruit is a great meat alternative because of its texture. Feel free to explore your options and get in tune with your creativity by searching the web for your favorite dishes that have been ‘veganized’. This will keep you on the happy and healthy cruelty-free path!
Preparation time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger root
- 1 20-ounce can young green jackfruit in water or brine (not syrup), well drained and pieces coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or wheat-free tamari)
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup slivered baby carrots
- 4 to 5 mushrooms, stemmed and sliced (about 5 ounces)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil (optional)
- Lettuce leaves for wrapping
- In a medium-sized saucepan, saute the onion until it softens (add a little water if it begins to stick). Add the garlic and ginger root and cook for another minute.
- Add the chopped jackfruit, vegetable broth, soy sauce, and hoisin sauce into pan.
- Bring to a simmer, cover, and cook on low until jackfruit softens and begins to shred when you press on it with the edge of a spoon (about 20-30 minutes).
- Add the remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer until the mushrooms begin to juice, about 5 minutes.
- Serve in lettuce cups, can be eaten warm or cold.
If you enjoyed this Vegan recipe, check out this recipe for dessert: VeganSmart Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
by Krystle Cook
Let me start by saying I’m not vegan. Not even close to vegan. I love me some meat (in fact I crave it at times) but I do think everyone can benefit from being a bit healthier. We all could use more vitamins and nutrients. No one eats a perfectly balance meal at every meal – there’s always some give to it.
Maybe you’re running late for work or rushing out to a kid’s sports game and either entirely missed a meal or decided to grab a quick, unhealthy choice. It happens. That’s why I love quick meal solutions like Naturade Vegan Smart Nutritional Shakes.
They are perfect for anyone (even non-vegans) to quickly gain some of the nutrients you may be missing otherwise. Naturade Vegan Smart Nutritional Shakes contain a complete protein blend, 22 vitamins & minerals, fiber, probiotics, and even a digestive enzyme blend to make sure you absorb all of its wonderful nutrients properly. It also has nine different fruits and vegetables and 200mg of Omega 3’s to support your brain, heart, and circulatory system.
It packs quite a punch in the nutrition department and is really easy to make too. Just mix a packet of Naturade Vegan Smart Nutritional Shake in 9 to 11 ounces of cold water, juice or non-dairy beverage, shake, and enjoy.
I prefer my shakes to be frozen so I changed things up a bit to come up with a recipe for Vegan Frozen Hot Chocolate. I’d seen recipes like the Sugar Hero’s Frozen Hot Chocolate and knew there was a way I could turn something like that vegan.
Vegan Frozen Hot Chocolate
Packet of Naturade Chocolate Vegan Smart Nutritional Shake
- 3 packets of Nectresse
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 10 ounces of Almond Coconut Milk
- a tray of frozen Almond Coconut Milk (mine had 21 1″ R x 1″ D cubes)
- Pour the almond coconut milk in a blender then add the rest of the ingredients. Blend on low, slowly increasing the spend until the mixture is fully combined into a frozen delight.
You can definitely taste the almond coconut milk in the Vegan Frozen Hot Chocolate. It totally gives it a creamier texture than if you were just using water. Overall, I love the convenience and nutritional value of Naturade Vegan Smart Nutritional Shakes.
My boyfriend is a huge fitness fan! He would rather be working out or being outdoors than anything. Of course he needs adequate nutrition and extra protein in his diet because of this lifestyle. He absolutely loves VeganSmart protein and because I’m such a loving girlfriend, I share it with him. This is the recipe for his favorite shake. It’s a mishmash of just about everything, and is super delicious!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 banana
- A handful of frozen strawberries
- A scoop of each VeganSmart Chocolate, Vanilla, and Chai
- Almond milk
- A few ice cubes
And the secret ingredient is….
He blends just a few coffee beans into his shake for an added flavor boost and it really puts the flavor over the top!
Try out this recipe for yourself and tell us what you think at email@example.com.
Making a dairy-free sundae can be simple with the right ingredients! You can add as many or as little toppings and sauces as you like. SuperFan Jaclyn has created this dairy-free sundae and used our Chocolate VeganSmart as her special topping. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Dairy-free Ice Cream
- Chocolate VeganSmart
- Dates (crushed)
To make the Chocolate syrup simple combine the VeganSmart, water and agave. Adding more or less water based on the consistency of your choice. Pour all over your ice cream and top it off with crushed dates. Enjoy!
With only a couple days away to Christmas, who isn’t craving the holiday favorite, eggnog? This one with a twist, protein! This vegan eggnog recipe is thick and creamy, it will taste like you’re indulging in a sinful shake, but in reality it’s full of fiber, protein, healthy fats, calcium and more! Here’s what you’ll need: