Strawberries, the heart-shaped delights have much more to offer beyond sweetness and flavor, a power food. Strawberries rank amongst the top 10 fruits and vegetables in antioxidant capacity. The tiny strawberry is packed with vitamin C, fiber, antioxidants, and more. Blending up your favorite ingredients with VeganSmart will deliver five different non-GMO plant-based proteins, providing all of the essential amino acids.
In need of an escape to the tropics? This thick banana-flavored smoothie with a tropical touch is the ideal go-to smoothie recipe for breakfast, packed with the right nutrients and is easy to prepare. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 ripe mango
- 2 scoops Vanilla VeganSmart
- 1 cup of Califia Farms Almond Milk
- 1 small ripe banana
- 4 Ice Cubes
Blend and enjoy.
If sipping a cup of chamomile isn’t enough to induce restful sleep try having a tart cherry smoothie. Tart cherries contain melatonin, a hormone that helps make you feel sleepy.
- 1 scoop VeganSmart vanilla
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup of cherries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 5 ice cubes
Blend and enjoy!
Whether it’s fueling up before hitting the gym or that midday snack you need to get over the 3 p.m blues, a healthy snack high in protein is just what you need to keep on going. The perfect way to get longer-lasting energy. Here’s a recipe from our SuperFan Jaclyn for the perfect peanut butter cup:
- 3/4 C Organic Peanut Butter
- 4 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 5 Tbsp. Agave Nectar
- 1/4 +2 Tbsp. Chocolate Pea Protein
- 3-4 Tbsp. Chia Seeds
- Bottom: Take 3/4 C of organic peanut butter, 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil, 2 Tbsp. agave nectar and mix this really well. Then take this mix and fill muffin pans half way and place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Top: Take 1/4 + 2 Tbsp. of Chocolate Pea Protein, 3-4 Tbsp. of chia seeds, 3 Tbsp. agave nectar and 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil and mix. Add this mix to fill the rest of the muffin pan. Freeze again for 15 minutes. Then EAT.
Need to make a dessert without compromising your diet? Our Super Fan, Jaclyn came up with a great recipe for a chocolate pudding that doesn’t compromise flavor, taste or your fit lifestyle!
- 3 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk or water
Directions: Combine all and serve chilled.
Packed with protein, carbohydrates, and calories, our Weight Gain will enhance your fitness and weight training routine and deliver more mass and energy. A full 23 grams of carbs per serving will pump-up your system and the complete amino acid profile will keep you energized.