Need a boost in your fruit smoothies? Here are 4 easy ways to boost your smoothie:
Our VeganSmart has everything you need in just one serving: complete protein blend, whole food complex, 22 vitamins and minerals, fiber and omega blend, probiotics and more. This nutrient- supplement can be an addition to your favorite smoothie recipe- just blend and enjoy.
- VeganSmart is 20g Non-GMO Protein, has 6g dietary fiber, no cholesterol, zero trans fat and is dairy & soy free as well as gluten free.
- Wheatgrass contains all the essential amino acids (our body’s building blocks).
- Contains many trace vitamins A, B, and E, and also calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and zinc.
- Chia seeds, by weight, have 4-times the fiber of oatmeal, 3-times the protein of tofu, twice the antioxidants of blueberries, 10-times the omega’s of salmon, 4 times the calcium of diary milk, and 15-times the magnesium of broccoli.
- Adding 1 tbsp of chia seeds to your smoothie will add 3 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, and lots of omega-3′s.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is made from the fermentation process. Fermented foods are great for our digestive system, are rich in enzymes, and help us absorb more nutrients in food. Easily add in 1/4 – 1/2 tsp to your smoothies.
- Aids in detoxifying the body
- Good for your skin