These cookies are moist, sweet, double chocolate, chewy and high in protein. Just like any regular chocolate chip cookie, just without the guilt and these will be any chocolate lovers dream.
- 1/2 large avocado
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 2 scoops chocolate VeganSmart
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mash together avocado and bananas. Add protein, cacao, dark chocolate chips, rolled oats and mix.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper, drop tablespoon of batter on sheet, flattening it with the back of the spoon. Bake 10-14 minutes.
Like Brittany’s recipe? Try her recipe for VeganSmart Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake Recipe.