Thinking of changing up your salad game? The choice just got easier with our new fruit salad recipe! Enjoy our healthy and delicious take on a classic!
Suggested: Liz Arch’s Acai Superfood Smoothie Bowl
Here’s what you’ll need:
1 package of strawberries
1/2 cup of vegan yogurt
1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
3 scoops of Vanilla VeganSmart
- Cut and core your apples into slices. Once you have cut them into smaller pieces, cut the apple slices again into small bite sized pieces.
- Peel your orange and slice into small bite sized pieces.
- Peel and slice your bananas into small bite sized pieces. Roll the bite sized bananas in the juice let from the orange to prevent browning.
- Remove the leaves from your strawberries and cut into bite sized pieces.
- Add all fruits into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine the vegan yogurt, almond milk and Vanilla VeganSmart into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the yogurt mixture to the bowl of bite sized fruits.
- Stir well and serve.
Enjoy this tasty and refreshing treat!
Read More: Zucchini with Corn and Cilantro Salad