Granola for breakfast, a staple in every healthy dieters arsenal. Between the types of oats to use, the spices for flavor, and the endless amounts of mix-ins, the options are truly endless for a perfect breakfast granola creation. Don’t stress too much, we have a delicious granola recipe that should limit your decision making.
Suggested: Healthy Mint Brownies with Total Soy Powder
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 cups of old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup of pecans
- ½ cup of pepitas
- 1 teaspoon of fine-grain sea salt
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup of melted coconut oil
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup of your choice of dried fruit
- 1 scoop of Naturade Brown Rice Vanilla Protein
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the old fashioned rolled oats, pecans,pepitas, salt and cinnamon. Stir to blend.
- Pour the coconut oil, maple syrup, Naturade Brown Rice Vanilla Protein, and vanilla extract into the mixing bowl. Mix until every oat and nut is lightly coated.
- Pour the mixture onto your baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Bake until golden, this should take between 20 and 25 minutes. Make sure to stir the granola at the halfway mark. The granola will further crisp up as it cools.
- Once your treat has cooled completely, break the granola into smaller pieces and mix in your preferred dried fruit.
- To preserve your granola store it in a container at room temperature for 2 weeks or in a freezer bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Enjoy your versatile breakfast treat!
Read More: Chewy Coconut Cookies with Pea Protein