We know it’s hard to stay healthy all summer long with the various temptations out there, but the end is near. Labor Day, the last summer hurdle to jump over, is here and we have an easy and healthy recipe to keep you on the right track. Our Naturade Watermelon Fruit Pizza is a great way to kick off any BBQ this Labor Day.
Related: Summer Side Dish: Caprese Zoodles
Total prep/cook time: 20 min
Serves: 4 (serving size: 2 slices)
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 scoop Naturade NRG Vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large round slices watermelon (about 1 inch thick), cut from the center of the melon
- 2/3 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blackberries cut in half
- 2 tablespoons torn fresh mint leaves
- Combine the yogurt, honey, Naturade NRG Vanilla, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Mix together until smooth.
- Spread 1/4 cup yogurt mixture over each slice of watermelon.
- Cut each slice into 8 wedges. Top with strawberries, blackberries and mint.
Bring this delicious take on pizza to your Labor Day festivities!
Read More: Weight Training: Men vs. Women