With the holidays around the corner, the kitchen is bound to be full of delicious treats. Make this delicious recipe not only because it tastes great, but it’s healthy! Our healthy Naturade Pea Protein version is vegan, soy-free and gluten-free so that the whole family can enjoy!
Related: A Day Full of Autumn Super Foods
To make it even easier, there’s only five ingredients:
3 scoops of Naturade Pea Protein Vanilla
2 cups of coconut flakes
8 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the Naturade Pea Protein, cinnamon, and coconut flakes in a large bowl.
- Slowly add maple syrup to the mixture, making sure to thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
- Add the vanilla extract for a hint of subtle flavor. Don’t be afraid to add a tiny bit of nutmeg or any other favorite spices to give it even more flavor! Depending on your preference, you may want to use less or more maple syrup. Not only does it add the sweet taste to the cookie, but it also changes the texture.
- Spray cooking oil onto a cookie sheet, and scoop the mixture into small balls. Gently press down on the balls to flatten.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until they become a light golden-brown color.
Let them sit and freeze for a snack later, or enjoy while warm! If you want, you can add a light icing or chocolate chips on top. The recipe is so healthy that you can afford to splurge on the toppings a little!
Read More: Naturade Total Soy Vanilla French Toast