A winning combination of flavors comes alive in this recipe from our SuperFan Jaclyn. Oats, pumpkin, and cranberries, makes these muffins the perfect healthy fall treat. Just like Jaclyn’s friends your guests will never know that these delicious muffins are loaded with protein, healthy carbs and are low in sugar! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 c Vanilla VeganSmart
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 c oat flour
- 1/2 c dry gluten free oats
- 1/2 c cranberries
- 1 banana
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 1/3 c pumpkin purée
- Mix all ingredients in food processor.
- Spray muffin pan with non stick spray.
- Place mixture into pan evenly.
- Bake on 350 for 20 min.
- Take out, let cool and enjoy.