Ultra T Gold™ by Ageless Foundation Laboratories has been formulated based on extensive scientific research and clinical studies. One of the primary ingredients, Testofen®, is an all natural ingredient that has been the subject of two separate, double-blind, placebo controlled studies showing how it increases free testosterone (with exercise) and boosts libido. Ultra T Gold™ also contains a proprietary Male Wellness blend of L-Arginine and beneficial herbs such as Saw Palmetto, Astralagus, Tribulus and Asian Ginseng which support male health and overall well-being.* Below are some of the actual studies behind the ingredients in Ultra T Gold™.
Testofen™ – Fenugreek Extract Standardised for 50% Fenuside
Fenugreek is a well-known herb, containing a variety of compounds as active ingredients. It is an extremely versatile herb with multiple applications. This amazing herb is said to contain more than a 100 phytochemical constituents. Amongst them are a lot of Furostanol Saponins and Steroidal Saponins.
Testofen™ helps promote healthy Testosterone levels. In addition, it seems to act like Testosterone to promote libido. The following are clinical studies done on Testofen™:
1.- Human Clinical Study for Free Testosterone and Muscle Mass Boosting:
This study was conducted in 2008 on 60 healthy men and was placebo-controlled and double-blind. Half of the group took 600mg of Testofen per day and the other half took 600mg of a placebo. Both groups also participated in resistance training exercises throughout the eight week study. The primary findings were as follows:
- Testofen group experienced a significant increase in Free Testosterone (p<0.05) compared to the Placebo group.
- Testofen group TESTOFEN® group demonstrated significant anabolic activity as evidenced by BUN reduction (p<0.05) compared to the Placebo group.
- Testofen group has not only compensated the loss of Immunity typically associated with exercise compared to Placebo (p<0.003) and also increased immunity.
- Testofen group showed significant reduction in Serum Creatinine levels (p<0.02) compared to Placebo group signifying Creatine uptake and recycle in muscle cells.
- Testofen group showed a significant increase in Prolactin compared to Placebo (p<0.04). However this increase is within Physiological limits for men.
- Testofen group showed a significant decrease in body fat compared to baseline.
- Testofen group maintained Muscle size despite maintaining weight and reducing fat.
Read the study:
2.- Clinical Study for Improvement of Male Sexual Function:
This study was conducted in 2009 on 60 health adult men and was placebo-controlled and double-blind. Half of the group took 600mg of Testofen per day along with some other basic minerals including Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin B6 and the other took placebo. This study involved no exercise regimen. The primary findings were as follows:
- Testofen has an overall positive effect on sexual function, performance, and satisfaction (libido) in healthy adult males.
- Testofen has a positive effect, on sexual cognition, sexual arousal increases sexual activity and satisfaction with orgasm in healthy adult males.
- Testofen has a positive effect on frequency of sexual activity.
- Testofen has a positive effect on muscle, strength, energy and wellbeing in healthy adult males.
- Testofen does not have an effect on mood and sleep in healthy adult males.
- Prolactin levels and Testosterone levels remained within healthy reference range after 6 weeks of treatment demonstrating that Testofen is safe to use in healthy men to support libido function.
- Testofen may help to maintain healthy testosterone levels.
- Testofen was well tolerated and has no adverse effects when taken as directed over 6 weeks.
The results of this study were also published in a peer-reviewed journal, Phytotherapy Research in 2010.
- Urmila Aswar et.atl, Effect of Furostanol Glycosides from Trigonella foenum –graecum on the reproductive system of Male Albino Rats. Phytother. Res. 24: 1482–1488 (2010)
- Effect of TESTOFEN on safety, anabolic activity and factors affecting Exercise Physiology. Wankhede et. al. To be published.
Research on the effectiveness of some of the main nutrients in Ultra T Gold™:
- L-arginine is converted in the body into a chemical called nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to open wider for improved blood flow. L-arginine also stimulates the release of growth hormone, insulin, and other substances in the body. Read more>
- Saw palmetto is best known for its use in decreasing symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hypertrophy, BPH). According to many research studies, it is effective for this use. Read more>
- Tribulus is a plant that produces fruit covered with spines and is connected with many male health issues. Read more>
- Asian Ginseng is used for improving thinking, concentration, memory and work efficiency, physical stamina, and athletic endurance. Read more>
- Astralagus Root is known to assist blood circulation and increase energy in the body. Read more>
- Phytosterol (40% Beta Sitosterol) supports prostate health and supports cardiovascular health. Read more>
Testofen® and fenusides are a registered trademark of Gencor Nutrients.