Veganism has been so widespread recently, that there is now a Vegan Baking Day! Trying to find healthy and delicious baked goods is not always as easy as we wish, but homemade goods are always a great option! We have a few of our favorite recipes that are not only easy, but delicious and guilt free. So try these out and let us know your favorite.
Suggested: Vegan Chocolate Mint Cream Pie Recipe
Fudgy Flourless Protein Brownies
2 very ripe bananas
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
½ cocoa powder
1 scoop VeganSmart Chocolate
2 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Put the bananas, cocoa powder, VeganSmart Chocolate, and applesauce in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray, and pour the batter in. Take a spoon and make sure it is even.
- Pour the chocolate chips evenly on top of the batter.
- Place the pan in the oven. After 5 minutes, take the pan out and spread the chocolate with the back of a spoon. Place it in the oven to continue baking.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. When you take them out, they will seem underdone, but will be just right after they cool.
- Let them cool in the pan, slice, and enjoy!
Vanilla VeganSmart Cookies
1 cup almond butter
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 cup non dairy chocolate chips
1 cup oats
6 scoops VeganSmart Vanilla
1 tsp vanilla
2 ¼ truvia baking blend
- Combine almond butter, applesauce, chocolate chips, oats, VeganSmart Vanilla, truvia baking blend and vanilla together in a mixer
- Once thoroughly mixed, add in chocolate chips
- Roll the batter into balls and place on a sheet sprayed with nonstick spray
- Flatten the balls slightly and bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes
- Let them cool, serve, and enjoy!
Peanut Butter Protein Bars
½ cup almonds
½ cup VeganSmart Vanilla
½ cup maple syrup
1 ½ tsp vanilla
½ cup peanut butter
- Put the almonds in the food processor and finely grind them
- Add in the maple syrup, vanilla, peanut butter, and VeganSmart Vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the batter into a pan of your choice
- Cut into bite size bars and refrigerate to harden
- Once hardened serve and enjoy or store them in the fridge for later!
All of these recipes can be adapted to your liking and played with. Don’t be afraid to have a fun vegan baking day and experiment until you find your favorite recipe. VeganSmart powder can be added in many recipes, making it dairy-free and delicious. Choose to keep these goodies all to yourself or share them with your friends and family!
Read More: VeganSmart Chocolate Syrup Topping Recipe