- This makes enough for three people to get 2 pancakes each.
- Batch Total: 1,025 calories, 42 grams of protein, 23 grams of fiber, 18.5 grams of fat, 182.7 carbs.
- Per person: 341 calories, 14 grams of protein, 7.6 grams of fiber, 6.16 grams of fat, 60.9 carbs.
- 1 ¼ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup organic whole wheat flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 ½ cups vanilla coconut milk (Use whatever milk you have)
- 2 level scoops of Naturade Pea Protein ( 20 Grams of Protein @ 130 calories for two scoops, all vegan, non-gmo)
- Instead of syrup I use the darkest of the Agave Nectors, the one with the amber color.
- Put everything in your food processor, Bullet, or Blender and break it down to a semi-liquid state (almost the same consistency as pudding).
- For me, the key to a perfect pancake is to have a nice hot pan with a tad of olive oil. Get it nice and hot (med-high) before you put the batter into the pan.
- When you see this then get ready to flip it… A perfect pancake is a porous pancake.
Get Coffee, Get a fork, and Eat Them All… BOOM!
Cheers Friends! Enjoy!
I’m Dustin, and this is my son Boston… First, I’m a dad before anything else, after that I’m a 31 year old vegan expatriate Hoosier living right outside of New Orleans, LA.
On June 12th, 2011 I had a bit of a wake up call and began my road to the ironman 140.6 mile endurance event and after that I’ve got some big plans, so it won’t end there… This is my outlet to vent, rant, promote, and let everyone know what’s up.