Fall is here and our SuperFan Brittany couldn’t wait to use pumpkin in this pancake recipe. Pumpkins are a rich source of nutrients, including unsaturated fat, antioxidants, and fiber which offer nutritional benefits to a balanced diet. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 flax “egg”
- 1 scoop of VeganSmart Chai
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. Maca powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tb. Vanilla extract
- Almond milk until it is pancake batter consistency.
- Heat coconut oil over medium heat.
- Wait two minutes until the pan is hot.
- Spoon 1/4 c of batter into pan.
- Let bubbles form on your pancake before flipping.
- Flip and cook for another 1.5 minutes.
She drizzled hers with a homemade Maple PB Syrup! Want some of that too? Combine Pb2, maple extract, stevia, and almond milk. Combine, drizzle and enjoy!