Who says you can’t have a healthy brownie? SuperFan Kristy, came up with this recipe for brownies with less than one gram of sugar per serving! Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Gluten-Free Flour
- 4 scoops VeganSmart Vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup truvia baking blend
- Dash of salt
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup sweetened almond milk
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
Directions: Bake at 350 degrees in an 8 x 9 glass pan for 18 to 22 minutes.
This recipe makes 16 brownies at 86 calories each, 4g of protein, 13.5 carbs (.6sugar) and 4g fat.