Pumpkin season has arrived! Fall flavored treats are a must have this week with Halloween around the corner. Satisfy your sweet tooth with a fun fall themed and nutritious nice cream recipe. VeganSmart’s Pumpkin Pie Nice Cream will keep your fall flavor palate satisfied and your body healthy!
What You’ll Need:
- One 15oz can organic pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ scoop VeganSmart Chai (Or Vanilla)
- ½ cup carrot juice
- 6-8 pitted Medjool dates
- 5-6 frozen bananas
- Blend the pumpkin, spice, vanilla extract, carrot juice, VeganSmart, and dates until smooth.
- Move the blended mixture into a shallow pan. Freeze overnight.
- Break apart the pumpkin mixture. Add the pumpkin mixture and frozen bananas into the blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- For soft serve nicecream eat right away. if you are looking for a scoopable treat, let your nicecream freeze for 2-3 hours.
Your VeganSmart Pumpkin Nice Cream can be kept in the freezer for up to 3 days. When you are ready to eat it, remove it from the freezer 5-10 minutes before scooping and eating.
Remember this recipe, next time you are looking for a fun vegan treat this fall.