- 1 3⁄4 cups (220g) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (200g) erythritol
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2 scoop VeganSmart® Organic Meal Vanilla Crème
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk
- 2 tsp (10ml) vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15ml) white vinegar (or Apple Cider Vinegar)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Sift out into a mixing bowl.
- Add erythritol, baking soda, VeganSmart Organic Meal Vanilla Crème and salt and mix together.
- Add almond milk, vanilla extract, olive oil and vinegar and whisk it in.
- Grease two 7” round cake tins with coconut oil and cut parchment paper into circles to line the bottoms and then divide the mixture evenly between them.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick into the center, if it comes out clean then your cake is done.
- Let it cool, top with a frosting of your choice, decorate it and enjoy!